Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Gossamery Yellow Summer Dress


So I wanted a yellow chiffon dress for my daughter and because I could not find it once again I made the dress myself. For accessories my princess is wearing an animal print oversized bow headband (Children`s Place), metallic golden sandals a white pearl bracelet. Summer perfection!

Eu queria um vestido amarelo pra minha filha e por não encontrar algo que me agradasse mais uma vez resolvi fazê-lo eu mesmo. Pra completar o look minha princesa usou tiara com laço em "animal print" (Children`s Place), sandália metálica dourada e bracelete de pérolas. Perfeito pro verão!




1 comment:

  1. I love this yellow outfit, also have the perfect fabric to make one for my girls... they'll just have to wait till next summer :)

    ReplyDelete